- The attractions near the guesthouse range from historic temples, Doi Suthep (Mountain).
- Huge Kad Suan Kaew shopping mall and restaurants are across the street.
- The markets in Chiang Mai are some of the finest in Southeast Asia.
- Steps from the guesthouse you can rent a scooter for your stay, have a massage next door, or take a Tuk-tuk, songthaew or taxi frequenting the mall.
- We have licensed guides who will pick you up and return you back to the guesthouse. Please note if you book a tour through us, the tour driver will
also deliver you to and from the airport.
From the hot springs, through the caves, and over the mountains; you can believe that from Chiang Mai’s waterfalls, mountains, river cruises, and festivals that you have chosen the proper vacation destination.
Immerse yourself into a culture rich in history, food, and hospitality.
Tours in Northern Chiang Mai are so extensive, fun and professional it is hard not to do those things you have always avoided. Please visit our sister site for tour information:
For further information on booking tours through our sister website, please contact us by email or telephone.
Thank you for your interest in staying with us! We look forward to having you as a guest.
Sincerely: Shauna And Shattida (Your Hosts)